Gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sulton

Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal   Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I got banned because of the girl talking shit and i dint do anything also i dint ignore you frag was talking to me then i was gonna say yes? and you just banned me i! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sulton

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal   Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Sulton wrote:
] I got banned because of the girl talking shit and i dint do anything also i dint ignore you frag was talking to me then i was gonna say yes? and you just banned me ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
|!>P7D!<!|

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal   Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 pm

lol im banned too :S because redbull he say me hacker .. redbull : get headphones ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal   Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal BANNED |lGxl| Dj^6 [S.Major]! |Otash UNBAN Appeal
Page 1 of 1