Gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Banned From Gx Server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|!>P7D!<!|

Im Banned From Gx Server.  Empty
PostSubject: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm

hi , im banned from gx server i dont have idea why , im not hacker/cheater , my name is Wazzaap bro^^ im banned by admin Redbull
affraid
Back to top Go down
|lGxl|RedBull
Leader
Leader
|lGxl|RedBull

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Dude u better turn of it? We will give 1more chance
Back to top Go down
|!>P7D!<!|

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm

lol , cmon redbull i say im not hacker ,looks my post in GX join look my headphones .. 117$ in best buy
Longueuil , Quebec , Canada

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/audio-technica-audio-technica-in-ear-monitoring-headphones-ath-pro5msa-ath-pro5msa/10160348.aspx?path=39078f3070371fc5cb6edcbe397e4c5aen02

with this I get out of Gx
The quality of Gx Team is bad...
Back to top Go down
m0nster!
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 am

go out buddy we don't need you . When you learn to play without hack then can you come back !!!
Back to top Go down
|!>P7D!<!|

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm

lol im not hacker that clan suck , have about 20 members and is just 5 for clan wars

and the admins of Gx server are a fuckinmg idiot just for 1 kill headshot ban or kick
Back to top Go down
GoKu |lGxl|
Leader
Leader
GoKu |lGxl|

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi "|!>P7D!

First learn some manners that not to curse on anybodies forums. Second of all Redbull is not that stupid that he bans for no reason. Next time if you want to get unbanned please get a proof that you were not hacking. Calm your anger down, I know how it fells to get banned for no reason. There must be some misunderstanding we will figure it out. ok??? I guess. And please REPORT THE ADMIN ABUSES. [color=darkred] kick in one headshot or some, Please report the admin abusers [name of the admin or moderator to me I will take care of it.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cs-relax.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Banned From Gx Server.    Im Banned From Gx Server.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Banned From Gx Server.
Page 1 of 1