Gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i just joined! and happy about it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekkiodazumper

Nekkiodazumper

i just joined! and happy about it Empty
PostSubject: i just joined! and happy about it   i just joined! and happy about it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

hi iam 17 years old and not a scrub lawl and just joined this cool clan. ive been playing for 4 years now and havent choose to be in any clan besides this one! this clan gotz skillz like redBulll,XxX Major are just few of my many favorite members of this clan! i work at Gamestop,real names Nekkio (Niko) from the U.S.A IL.Chicago. iam pretty skilled sometimes when my ping says So XD. my favourit gun in Cs.1.6 is the Beast ak-47,and the desert Eagle (Degal). hope that sums up everything (If Not tell me ill make a new one) and wanting to be admin in like a month or so or maby not since we got cool ones.
Back to top Go down
bunyod94

i just joined! and happy about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined! and happy about it   i just joined! and happy about it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Um i would say Yes i like it. Good app and yes from me so lets see what the others say. :O
Back to top Go down

i just joined! and happy about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming community  :: General Sections :: Introduction-
Jump to: